My goal is to provide holistic fitness, nutritional and life-coaching services to people who are firmly commited to change.
People often think that having a personal trainer is a luxury only celebrities have. Some think that with the huge amount of information available online, in the fitness magazines and books they can do it themselves. They would be only partially right.
There are few benefits that personal training can offer to anyone looking to improve their health, fitness and overall wellbeing:
- Much deeper knowledge and expertise of the training principles and methods – months and often years of studying, researching, reading, experimenting;
- Hands on experience with those different training principles and methods – personally tried & tested;
- External motivation, encouragement and support;
- Guidance and advice – personal trainer can clear the confusion about the latest news in the fitness or nutrition field that you’ve just heard on TV or radio;
- Accountability – if your friends and family don’t care if you exercise or not, your personal trainer will make sure that you don’t miss your workouts just because you can’t be bothered or the weather is not quite right!
I offer a 30 minute long taster session at a reduced price of £20 to my potential clients so that they can meet me in person and so that we can discuss whether having a personal trainer is the best option for them.
Our Other Services...
Lose your unwanted fat FOREVER and gain the body you've always wanted. All for only ONE-THIRD of the cost of Personal Training sessions!
Just like a car, your body needs good quality fuel and oil to keep running smoothly each day. It needs water, minerals, vitamins, enzymes to produce energy, keep your muscles moving and your brain working efficiently. You wouldn’t put the wrong type of fuel in your car and expect it to run well for long, would you? But so many people do exactly that every day to their bodies!
I first got introduced to kettlebell training in 2009 after a Body Pump class at my local sports centre was cancelled and I had no choice but to try a kettlebell training class if I wanted to do some strength training on that particular day. Well, now I am so glad that this has happened as kettlebell training became my favourite training method. Let me explain why.